HELLO AND WELCOME...
I’m Bob Bies,
As the General Manager of Furnace Repair Edmonton, I understand that heating systems is somewhat of a mystery to many homeowners. If you think about it, how many of us really think about our furnace until it breaks down? That is why our aim is to take the “mystery” out of the equation so you that know what to expect from us at all times. Accordingly, we offer upfront pricing instead of charging by the hour because we feel the client always has to “win”.
WHO WE ARE
Furnace-Repair-Edmonton.ca specializes in repairing, maintaining and installing furnaces and other heating systems. Serving Edmonton homeowners for 5 years, we have established a reputation for dependable service and trustworthy results. We strive to deliver the best heating repairs and installations in Edmonton because you deserve nothing less. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our goal is simple – to meet all of your demands and expectations so that we can maintain a strong, long-lasting relationship with you for years to come. While our vision is noble, we back up that vision with reliable, trustworthy, professional service, high-quality industry competence, and unparalleled dedication and passion that make a distinct difference in the services that we provide.
Our passion translates into a positive working relationship that reflects the true secret to our success: we care about your home as much as you do, and we dedicate ourselves to ensuring that you are as comfortable in your home as possible.
To maximize your personal home coziness, we make available a range of goods and services including:
- Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton. From furnace repairs to replacements, we promise to exceed your comfort expectations. When it comes to their heating & air conditioning needs, we personally make it a point to ensure that our clients receive nothing less than top quality products and superior service. Our customers have consistently given us glowing reviews and we hope to count you among the many satisfied families who have grown with us.
- Master Plumbers in Edmonton, Alberta. Our team of experts can help you in all facets of your plumbing and heating and cooling requirements. Believe in our crew to take care of your troubles that a different Edmonton, AB plumbing technician might neglect to find or resolve in a proper fashion.
- Water Treatment in Edmonton. Safe and clean drinking water is the most important aspect of our trade, and we take your safety very seriously. Let Furnace Repair Edmonton show you our premium line of up-keep free, water softeners and filters. See how we can help protect your loved ones and plumbing related system from unhealthy and dangerous water.
- Maintenance Club. Furnace Repair Edmonton offers its customers the opportunity to become a member of our client loyalty program. This is our way of sharing with our loyal clients a wonderful opportunity to enjoy preferential treatment.
We go out of our way to make certain that each of our clients get nothing less than the highest quality products and high-class service when it comes to their heating & air conditioning needs.
Furnace Repair Edmonton services areas in all of Northern and Central Alberta including Edmonton, St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, and Sherwood Park. No matter where you are located, we will make sure you get exactly what you want. We provide solid, trustworthy advice to make sure we meet your expectations.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- We listen. No one knows your home better than you, and we want to make your home as comfortable as possible. One of the best ways to ensure your optimum comfort is to listen to what you have to say. Our technician will provide his experienced advice to help you decide what is best for your and your home.
- Timely same-day service. When your furnace goes, you need heat today, not tomorrow! For heating, cooling and plumbing emergencies, we are proud that we can get to 99% of Edmonton homes on the same day.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. With Furnace Repair Edmonton, your project doesn’t end until you are 100% satisfied.
- No Hidden Costs. We tell you what it will cost and what work is required before any work begins. As the client you only have to pay a small service fee to get this technician to your home and have him assess your problem.
- Warehouse on Wheels™. Because your time is valuable, we send a fully trained technician to your home in a vehicle stocked with 1000s of parts. Thus, we can make the repair right then and there. This saves you not only time, but money. Our technicians always thoroughly evaluate the problem so that they can repair it right.
- Straight Forward Pricing Guide™. We want our clients to have the best possible experience so that they our clients use us again and again. The only way to do that is to exceed your expectations. When companies charge by the hour our clients never know what they are in for to get a repair done until the very end. They are often unable to make the best (or often any) decisions as to the best option for their home. With Straight Forward Pricing there is no “milking of hours” or unnecessary trips, which you the client needlessly pay. In a nutshell, the client almost always loses when paying by the hour.
HAVE WE CONVINCED YOU?
If you’re looking for quality and reputable furnace and air conditioning professionals in Edmonton, look no further. We offer honest, trustworthy services at affordable prices that will exceed your expectations. Call us today at 587-409-5683 for emergency 24-hour service! You can count on Furnace Repair Edmonton to solve all of your problems.
I would like to hear about your experience with our professional team. Please visit afterwards and let me know.
WHY OUR CLIENTS USE US
“Furnace stopped working yesterday. So I called these guys at 8am this morning. Their repairman got here in about an hour so that was great. They checked the furnace and told me it had a burnt out circuit board. They went and got that from the factory and came back in about an hour. The repair guy was quite helpful and friendly. My only concern is that they charge you every step of the way. They charged for the dispatch, going to get the part, the part itself and installing it which totaled about $800. Other than that I had no complaints.”
“My furnace wasnt responding to my thermostat (Lennox – mid efficiency) which caused the house to become very cold, I called this company, 2 hours later i had a service member at my house (“Ryan”), he quickly diagnosed my problem (sensor needed to be taken out and cleaned and air filter needed to be replaced) and remedied it, along with educating me on the furnace and how it works, he also programmed my thermostat and charged me a very reasonable rate. I’d highly recommend them.”
“Had an issue with the furnace today. Took one phone call and the lady on the other end was friendly and helpful. The Technician came out within an hour, troubleshot the furnace and was abel to provide clear info about the issue. after that the technician got the part and was able to get the fan going again in no time. Definitely would refer to others.”